Value Based Care & Population Health Mgmt. StrategyDec 12, 2019 - Dec 13, 2019
Join the Louisiana Primary Care Association for:
A Road Map to Success: Value Based Care & Population Health Mgmt. Strategy Training.
Healthcare today can be complicated by contracts, big data, and lack of data integration. Target Health Solutions will introduce Value Based Care strategies which will include detailed information on Value Based Contracts, their associated financial potential, strategies to improve patient care/quality performance, and how to utilize data to better represent your organization.
WHAT: A Road Map to Success: Value Based Care & Population Health Management Strategy Training
WHEN: December 12-13, 2019
WHERE: L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
AGENDA: See Training Agenda
Registration Is Now Closed
This training opportunity is open to Community Health Center staff members only.
Please note before registering: LPCA will not issue refunds for this event.
Federally Qualified Health Centers, C-Suite Leadership, Quality Managers/Directors, Practice Managers, Lead Clinical Staff, Population Health Teams
- Understanding Value Based Care contracts: financial incentive potential and negotiating favorable terms
- Strategies to improve quality and incentive based performance
- Understanding payer portal data
- Advantages of electronic interfaces: EMR data to payers
- Understanding importance of billing and coding as it relates to Value Based Contracts
- Maximize clinic workflow efficiency: implementation of Daily Clinic Huddles
This event will be held at the L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge at 777 L'Auberge Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70820
Reservations by attendees must be received on or before 8:00am on 12/4/19.
Click here to reserve your room online. Individual reservations may call 1-866-261-7777. Use group code RLPCA19 in order to receive the Group Rate.
Do you have any questions about this event? Please contact Courtney Sanford at firstname.lastname@example.org or (225) 927-7662, ext. 203.